Article 1 – General
1.1. HEET GAMING complies for the processing of the personal data to the “Law agreed on December 1992 to the protection of the personal privacy in regards to the processing of personal data”, as updated by the Law of 11 December 1998 and the anti-spam definitions in Book XII of the Economic Rights Law, handling the “rights of the electronic economy”.
1.2. HEET GAMING commits itself in addition to comply to the European Regulation 2016/679 from April 27, 2016, regarding the Protection of the Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
Article 2 – Personal Data
Personal data which is shared with HEET GAMING can be divided in 4 categories:
- Category 1, without registration: your ip address
- Category 2 : when registering on newsletter: your e-mail address;
- Category 3 : through cookies: tracking of usage website and mobile app;
- Category 4 : personal data and invoice data for fanshop and ticketing;
2.2. HEET GAMING gathers your Personal Data in different ways:
- By using cookies;
- When registering to the HEET GAMING website (ticketing and fanshop), HEET GAMING mobile app, newsletter, contact forms and usage of the website;
For more about the cookie usage, please refer to the cookie statement of HEET Gaming .be.
Article 3 – Purposes of the data processing
3.1. General purpose:HEET GAMING will use the collected personal data only for the following purposes:
- Category 1 : the provision and improvement of this website and the inclusion of Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies can not be determined, based on the legitimate interests of HEET GAMING to continuously improve its Website and services;
- Category 2: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, with your explicit prior permission as a legal basis. This permission can always be withdrawn;
- Category 3: improving the user experience with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis;
- Category 4 : the delivery and invoicing of products or services you request, with the legal basis for providing a product or service that you have requested. You are not obliged to release all requested personal data, but understand that the provision of certain services becomes impossible when processing is refused.
3.2. Direct marketing:
If you are already included in our mailing list for receiving marketing material in paper and / or electronic form, HEET GAMING can use your data for sending marketing and other material with regard to the various services. In these mailing lists, we only manage personal data for which an explicit consent has been given through an opt-in method on our website. If you are currently not included yet, you can sign up for our mailing list during the registration or purchase process (ticketing and fanshop), also by giving your explicit consent.
This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without justification and free of charge by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided for this purpose. This unsubscribe link is sent to every email sent from a direct marketing point of view.
HEET GAMING will not sell your Personal Data, nor rent it out or make it commercially available to third parties (including the commercial partners of HEET GAMING ), unless with your prior consent and acknowledgment of receipt by the third party.
Article 4 – Duration of processing
The personal data is stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between HEET GAMING and yourself.
Accounts which appear to be inactive during 5 years (no login to the online profile, use of the app, opening of newsletters, purchasing of tickets, fanshop purchases) will be permanently removed from our systems.
Article 5 – Your rights
The following rights in respect of your own personal data can always be exercised on simple request.
- 5.1. Right of access and inspection:
You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time. For this HEET GAMING provides an online tool where you can always review your preferences and data.
- 5.2. Right of improvement, deletion and limitation:
You are free to disclose your personal information or not to HEET GAMING. In addition, you always have the right to request that we correct, supplement or delete your personal data. HEET GAMING undertakes to process every request within a maximum of 72 hours.
- 5.3. Right of resistance:
You always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons or for the purpose of direct marketing.
- 5.4. Right of transferability:
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured format and / or transfer it to other responsible persons.
- 5.5. Right of withdrawal of consent:
If processing is based on your prior consent, you naturally have the right to withdraw that consent.
- 5.6. Exercising your rights:
You can exercise your rights by contacting us for this purpose, either by e-mail, to Info@heet.gg by post to Staakstraat 68, 9960 Assenede.
Additional identification can be requested for identification purposes. For other requests (collaborations / contestation of content / placed links) contact can be made via the contact page.
- 5.7. Automatic decisions and profiling:
During the processing of your personal data, HEET GAMING will build up a profile in order to offer you tailor-made services. However, these services are never offered completely individually. Data are only supplemented and requested when this is necessary and are only accessible for internal services at HEET GAMING , provided that sufficient access rights are available.
- 5.8. Right to complain:
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 6 – Security and confidentiality
- 6.1. We have developed security measures that are technical and organizational adapted to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of personal data. this information.
- 6.2. In no event can HEET GAMING be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
- 6.3. You must comply with the safety regulations at all times. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of the website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
Article 7 – Access by third parties
- 7.1. In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees.
- 7.3. Advertising impressions and clicks can be registered by HEET GAMING and by advertising networks in which HEET GAMING participates. The following networks are active for this:
- 7.4. HEET GAMING Fanshop
The online fanshop of HEET GAMING is operated by a third party ('Gemaco') which is connected to the central database.
After registration of an HEET GAMING ID and clicking on to the HEET GAMING fanshop, limited data is transferred to the third party (name, first name, e-mail address). These data may only be used by the third party in the context of the fulfillment of the online orders and are in no case shared with external parties for other commercial purposes.
The third party undertakes to use their own General Terms and Conditions to accurately deal with the data obtained, both in terms of management and removal upon termination of the account at HEET GAMING.
Article 8 – Links to other websites
- 8.1. HEET GAMING is not responsible for the content of websites linked from HEET GAMING by the administrator or visitors. The visitor is aware that the privacy of other websites may differ from HEET GAMING.
- 8.2. A link to a website can not be considered for an explicit approval of the content of this website and the correctness can not be permanently guaranteed.
Article 9 – Cookies